Asphalt Paving Quality Control
Our mission is client satisfaction: a smooth ride, an even smoother process.
We aim to deliver a great product, on time and within budget. To do this, we have an experienced staff dedicated to good communication with our clients and an impeccable process for managing our projects. Additionally, by owning and operating our own asphalt manufacturing plant, we are able to maintain strict quality control of our product.
Banks Construction Company boasts a 2,500 square foot SCDOT certified Quality Control Lab, located next to the asphalt manufacturing plant. Technicians at our state-of-the-art Lab are certified in HMA plant testing, Asphalt Roadway, Marshall Mix Design, Gyratory Mix Design, Earthwork and Base, and Nuclear Gauge Safety Training. The QC/QA Lab at Banks Construction Company inspects and monitors the quality of asphalt mixes and is an integral part of keeping our company's reputation the highest in quality in the lowcountry.
- Low Cost - We bid most of our projects, and because of our experience and the breadth of our services, we are able to deliver better work for less.
- Value Engineering - Once we win a project, we look over the specifications and make recommendations for ways to complete the work more efficiently, saving our clients (including taxpayers) money without compromising quality.
- Electronic Precision - We use state-of-the-art equipment, including electronic GPS tracking, for expert land grading and surveying. Our computer models and contour mapping ensure precision in every step of the process.
- Smooth Roadways - After a job is complete, we measure the quality of our work by the road's ride-ability. We deliver smooth roads with clear signs and durable structures.
- Client Satisfaction - No matter who pays the bills, our end client is the traveling public. From the process of building, widening or resurfacing to the final product, we strive to make sure everyone is satisfied with our work.